background

Monday, September 10, 2007

Chattanooga, TN







OK, I've been told that I'm not blogging frequently enough, so I am trying to catch up on some posting. I will then strive to stay up-to-date! (Anything to avoid doing math research!)

Philip and I went to Chattanooga in August. I didn't realize that it was only two hours away! It was just a quick one-night trip, but was a lot of fun. We went up Friday night and went to a murder mystery dinner theatre. We tried too late to get a reservation for the dinner cruise on the river there, so we had to settle. Let's just say that it was extremely cheesy at best. On Saturday, we met a few people from our photography class there to photograph the aquarium. We got some great shots in the butterfly house!

Our new photography classes start this week. I am taking (with my friend Stephanie) a portrait class, so if you want to be one of my test subjects, let me know! :) Philip is taking an infrared photography/pinhole camera class. You'll have to ask him if you want to know what that's all about. :)

Adoption update: Apparently Alabama DHR lost our homestudy, but magically found it when our social worker called to nag them. So hopefully we can finally get approval from them this week, and our HS can get sent to CIS. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you are back in the blog world- STAY IN IT!!!
I love the butterfly shot!

Keep the posts coming!
Stephanie

Shanan & Shannon said...

Thank you for making your journeys an open book. We missed you for a while - glad you are back in the "blogging world" - it's a fun world to be in! You guys are really getting into all the photography ... you put my pictures to shame. We'll be your portrait subjects any day...but we do insist upon wearing clothes-:) We had a ton of fun with you this past weekend - go Bama and Bevo!!! love ya'll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...