background

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

Jobs I have had:
West Mobile Baptist Child Development Center - HS/undergrad
Goody's (I lasted one day) -HS
University of Mobile Learning Center - undergrad
And now as a GTA at The University of Alabama...Roll Tide!

Places I have lived:
Mobile
Tuscaloosa
Birmingham

Foods I love:
Anything chocolate
any fruit
hence, choloclate-covered strawberries
pasta
Mexican
fried rice at Stix
fried cookie dough eggrolls

Places I'd rather be:
vacation pretty much anywhere, especially in the mountains or on a cruise

Books I love:
Bible
Harry Potter
Mere Christianity

I am Tagging:
Shelley K
Liz K

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think you are well overdue for many updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

I KNOW you have had some intersting things going on in your life!!! POST! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...