background

Monday, March 10, 2008

And her name is...


We have chosen her name! Caroline is THE name that I have always wanted to use for my first daughter, probably since I was 10 years old. However, when we began discussing names, Philip came up with the name Callie. I had never heard him mention it before, but he REALLY loved the name and was pushing for it. Well, we were then informed by a friend that she has heard Callie be used as a nickname for Caroline. And there you go! Both of our favorites in one name. So, we will call her Caroline, but Philip's special-daddy-nickname for her will be Callie. We can't wait for Caroline Brynn to make her appearance!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE her name! Congrats on your baby girl! Can't wait for Addison to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I love my new grand daughters name! Mimi

Julie Garrett said...

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER NAME! In fact, if we ever have a girl, we have already chosen the name "Caroline Elizabeth." I guess we are starting a "C" theme! We cannot wait to meet her!

Stephanie said...

Love it! Can't wait to see her precious face...

Megan Shirley said...

It's beautiful! I love the special nickname too. Can't wait to meet her!

The Bowers Family said...

What a special name for a special awaited little girl. I think special Daddy names are extra special. We are praying for you and again congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...