background

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two months

Wow, how the time flies! Our baby girl was two months old yesterday. We are having more fun with her everyday, watching her expressions and seeing her little personality develop. Let me be the first to say, I think we have a little Philip on our hands. She is looking (and acting) more like him everyday. :) She's definitely her daddy's girl!

The picture below is set as the background on my laptop. It makes me laugh out loud whenever I see it. She actually gives me this look a lot; she is too funny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie hope all is going well. I bet you are getting more sleep now. Caro is more beautiful every day. I love it that you are keeping us posted. can't wait to see her again. say hi to philip for me and give Caro XOXOXOXOXO... for me and uncle Daniel.

Take care,
Naty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...