background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tea Party!


My little Callie is such a girl. Most of the little friends that we get together with are boys, and she puts up with their cars, trains, and tractors, but she loves to do girlie stuff the most. She loves to cook, both in her own kitchen and in mine. She is always bringing Philip or me a plate or cup, saying, "Here ya go! It's ____ (water, coffee, ice cream, apple soup, etc.)."

Our newest imaginative play is Tea Party. Unfortunately, she pronounces party as "potty", so I had to insist that she add the "Tea". Otherwise, I hear, "Mommy! Play potty with me!" :) Those invited to the tea party differ daily, although they always include Mia (her CPK) and me. Today she also threw in Tigger, Hippo, and a toy poodle. We sit, sip tea, munch on goodies, rinse, repeat. So much fun! I am loving this stage.


I adore the felt food that I made as part of her birthday present. It is so fun to browse Etsy for ideas like this one.




Of course, after I brought out my camera to document the oodles of cuteness, she had to find hers and snap a few as well.



And I just threw this one in because, well, she's so darn cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...