background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Caroline is Three!



Our sweet Caroline turned three years old in August.  I know it is so cliched, but it goes by way too fast!  We made through all of the twos without a trace of the terrible. 

She decided months in advance (probably while we were in Disney World this summer) that she wanted a Mickey Mouse party.  She saw a cake similar to the one above when we were browsing Google images, and she loved it!  It turned out better than I thought possible with me making it.  :) 


We had just a few friends and family over to play and eat, and it was a good celebration of another year with our sweet girl.

{Be sure to scroll down to see my personal favorite series of photos -- when the spotlight is on her, she gets so embarrassed and just shuts down.  I can almost hear her thinking, "Mommy, they're all looking at me!  Can you help me?  Please just blow out the candles with me?"  Stephanie captured the moment so well!}












Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...