background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A New Blessing

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.   Isaiah 55:8-9
We are praising God that, in His infinite wisdom, He has chosen to bless the Ryle family with ANOTHER new addition.  Luisa will join Caroline in big-sisterhood this May.  The timing may not be what we would have planned, but thankfully
He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.   II Corinthians 12:9

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...