background

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tannehill Trade Days

Although we lived in Hueytown for three summers, we never made it out to Tannehill Trade Days until last weekend. My mom has been wanting to go as well, so my parents and my Aunt Stephanie came in for the weekend to try it out. The weather was perfect, and we had a good time with some of our friends who also decided to see what they had at this basically gigantic flea-market-in-a-state-park.


The find of the day came when we spotted a beautiful, buttercream yellow KitchenAid stand mixer in the midst of a table full of junk. Complete with a pouring shield, flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip, it was a steal at only $60. I had to promise Philip many cakes in order for him to agree that we needed it desperately, but it now proudly sits on my counter. You can't beat the feeling a good deal will give you! Cake, anyone?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so jeleous of your kitchen aide! I had a great time! I can not wait to go back!!!
Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...