background

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And waiting some more...

Well, we are now officially 5 days late, with no signs of Caroline wanting to make an appearance. We have an induction scheduled for Friday, so she's coming this week whether she likes it or not! It seems that we are going to have a stubborn little girl on our hands. :) The picture above is of me at 40 weeks and 2 days.

In the mean time, I am just trying to keep busy so I don't go crazy waiting! The nursery is now finally complete. My mom and I made all of the bedding and other stuff in her room. It turned out exactly like I had hoped - feminine, but yet not like someone sprayed the room down with Pepto Bismol. :)





















Our friends the Mareks came into town this weekend for a visit. We had fun at the Allums' house cooking out and playing Wii. I gotta say, Phil and I are big fans of the Nintendo Wii. Our favorite games are the Wii Fit and Mario Kart. One highlight of the evening was seeing 2 1/2 year old Claire beating her dad Rhett at Wii Fit Soccer. Way to go, Claire! It was a fun evening hanging out with old friends...we miss you, Mareks!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE the bedding! Paisley and polka dots are my favorite! All you need now is the baby! We are anxiously awaiting the news of her arrival. It was fun to see you the other night. Claire is still basking in the glory of the defeat of her Daddy!

Shanan & Shannon said...

Wow - you and your mom have been very very busy! I love the bedding and curtains and diaper holder and pillow cushions and diaper bag...did I miss something? Love it. She'll be here in just a couple of days now and we can't wait to see pictures of your princess. We enjoyed our time with you this weekend. You guys are a treasure. I love that Uncle Phil entertained the children with several games of hide-and-seek. He's gonna be a great Daddy.

Stephanie said...

The room looks great- did not expect anything else!!! She will be here before you know it, just rest and try to relax until then! Can't wait to meet princess!

Julie Garrett said...

Oh, my goodness! The nursery looks wonderful! You have definitely been keeping yourself busy! It would take me several years to get that many sewing projects completed! She is a lucky little girl to have such a beautiful room...and you two as parents! We cannot wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
You look great pregnant! So, she's late! Her room looks fantastic so she needs to come and enjoy it. I can't wait to see her pretty face. And stubborn - what do you expect - like mother like daughter - lol!
Nichole Hauge Williams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...