background

Monday, August 11, 2008

We're home!

We are home now with our family of three (plus my mom who is thankfully staying the week to help out). What a wild ride! The whole experience has been absolutely amazing. We came home Sunday afternoon, and it was nice to be able to relax without having someone want to take your blood pressure or draw blood every couple of hours. We did miss the hospital nursery on our first night home, but I know the sleep deprivation will pass!

Caroline had her first appointment at the pediatrician today, and she is doing great! She is nursing well and loves to be swaddled. She also loves her paci and her swing.

Here are some pictures from the past few days. Keep checking back for more ... I am going to try to be a better blogger now that I have something to blog about! :)

Our precious Gift with all of the pink gifts we got at the hospital


Caroline with her paci...thanks Shanan for the scoop on the cute personalized ones!


The new happy fam


You can't see it too well here, but the dress she wore home from the hospital is the same one I came home in.



Nana and Callie get some snuggle time


Grumpa with his new granddaughter


You can see our silhouette in the window


We're all ready to go!

**************************************************

3 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Oh Jules, she is beautiful and thanks for the post! The picture of her surrounded by pink gifts is the cutest thing - I bet her first word will be PINK! Love the paci and the close-up pictures and her dark hair...get those boys ready! Enjoy your mom being there and let her do everything!!! Congratulations on your new addition.

Anonymous said...

Julie, she is beautiful! You and Phillip look very happy. You will be fantastic parents. I am very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie...I seen your mom the other day and told me that you were close to being due. I just got on here to check up on you and see that you have had Caroline. She is BEAUTIFUL and ohh so tiny. :) Enjoy it because time does fly by and they get big fast. Email me at sc629423@aol.com when you can so we can keep in touch and exchange pictures of the kids LOL. I miss you, and I really want to see you and your beautiful daughter next time you are down here. Congratulations!!! Shanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...