background

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bows, bows, bows!


In an effort to raise money for our adoption, I (and my wonderful mother) have been up to our ears in ribbons lately.  We have been cutting, stitching, hot-glueing, and heat-searing bows!  I have really enjoyed it thus far (we'll have to see how long before that wears off).

Now I am ready to sale!  They are (I believe) priced to move at $3.75 (medium), $4.00 (large), and $4.50 (jumbo).  Just click the BOWS tab above to find out more.  Feel free to pass the word on to your friends, and let me know if you would like to just browse my collection!  There are some really cute ones.  {I am having trouble not keeping one of each print for Caroline.  How many bows does one girl need?}

Also, I am continually placing orders for new ribbon, so let me know if there is something in particular you need!

Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...