background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cookies and Dancing...



Debbie Cox invited the Sunday School gals over to her house to teach us how to decorate some fabulous Christmas cookies. Stephanie and I had a blast learning from the baking master! These were some very labor-intensive cookies. No break and bake here! None of that gel-like icing in a tube with some sprinkles on top! We are talking homemade icing in icing bags. They turned out so great, I didn't want to eat them! Philip, however, had no problem doing so. I am looking forward to more baking lessons from Debbie! If you've ever had her cooking, then you understand.











We recently purchased Dance Dance Revolutions for the Wii, and the Allums came over to play this week. Sadly, both Casey and Philip were better than Stephanie and me. :( Who knew I was married to a man who can dance? OK, really he can't dance; we've discovered that DDR isn't anything like the real thing. It is a bit of a workout, though! We are just starting to leave behind the beginner level and move onto basic. (OK, Philip is... I am stuck on beginner.) I can't even imagine the difficult and expert levels! We have accidentally started a round or two in the expert level, and we can't even begin to do it. I don't know how the twelve year olds in the mall play this game! It's fun to try, though!



How is it that Casey looks so normal in all of these photos. and Philip looks like a dancing maniac? :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...