background

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Four months

My baby girl was four months old yesterday. We had her pediatrician appointment today, which went well. She got her vaccinations, screamed for a second, and then zonked out in the car. She was sleeping so soundly that I was able to go to Michael's and Publix without her waking up! She now weighs 11 lbs 13.5 oz, which is about the 20th percentile. She is 24.25" long, which is about the 50th percentile. She is pretty much sticking to her growth curves! She is still such a petite little thing. She started wearing 3-6 month clothes at Thanksgiving, and is still in size 1 diapers. I'm glad we're in the 3-6 month sizes, because we have a ton of them! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
You don't know me, but I found your blog through someone else's that I know, and started reading your posts. This might sound weird, but would you mind telling me where you found the material for your bedding? I am having a baby girl in March and my mother and I are planning on making my bedding too, but I'm having issues finding places that have cute fabric. Yours is so cute!! My email address is qtpie0399@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!
--Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...