background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great time with my family at Thanksgiving. My parents recently moved to Pell City, which is about an hour away from us. We love having them so close! We had a good time together eating (of course), playing Wii, and hanging out by the lake. I managed to get everyone together for a family pic, which is a feat in and of itself. My college suitemates Bethany and Liz came for a visit on Saturday, along with Liz's husband Shawn and daughter Ava. Ava is six weeks older than Caroline, and we want them to grow up being buddies! And it goes without saying (though I will type it anyway) that we enjoyed the game on Saturday. Roll Tide!


My bro Rob and his youngest, Anna
Our nephew Joshua
Our niece Laura Beth

After this photo session, I picked Caroline up and quickly realized that Matt's (very large) dog had recently peed in this pile of leaves. :(


Caroline and Ava
My brother Matt with Tonka~~~~~~~~Roll Tide!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...