background

Monday, December 1, 2008

I've been tagged...twice!


The first one comes from Stephanie ... I'm supposed to post the fourth picture from the fourth file on my computer. It's of my niece Anna Grace when she was about 4 months old...she was such a chubby cutie!

And here is a photo of her from Thanksgiving at Mimi and Pop's house last week...still such a cutie!

And the second tagging comes from Shelley (a little over a month ago, but better late than never!). I am suppossed to name six things that make me happy. Here they are (in no particular order):

1. Hearing Caroline laugh at her Daddy.

2. Reading my friends' blogs!

3. Eating all of the delicious fall foods...pecan pie and pumpkin fudge! Yum!

4. Getting mail (obviously not bills or junk mail, but the real deal). Yesterday I got a postcard mailed by my college suitemate Erin from Spain! :)

5. Mornings with Caroline...waking up to her cooing, and then nursing her while enjoying a cup of coffee.

6. Taking a nap on a rainy afternoon ... our back porch roof is right outside of our bedroom window, and it is so soothing to listen to the rain beating down on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...